Brandt Gives Back
We Are Proud to Support Our Community
We encourage you to join us in volunteering your time or providing much needed donations and/or monetary support to the following local organizations:
Youth Sport Leagues
Brandt Real Estate supports various youth sports organizations by sponsoring tournaments. And, allowing the team to further benefit using the Brandt Real Estate Donation Program. This program was developed to provide a generous influx of money to the team. The program is designed for buyers and sellers of Real Estate (Residential, Commercial, or Land). When a participant of the organization uses Brandt Real Estate for any of these services, 10% of their earnings will be donated to the athletic association being promoted.
To take advantage of this offer:
- The real estate business simply needs to come through Brandt Real Estate.
- The business can be directly from a member of the association or referred by a member, fan, participant or other.
- We will discuss with the client as to which organization they want their donation to go towards and these donations can be split amongst multiple organizations.
- The person receiving the real estate service will be represented by Brandt Real Estate – among the top 2% of all Realtors/Brokers in Michigan. So they not only help the association get a generous donation, they get outstanding award-winning service.
- There are a few disclaimers for legal purposes, the most important being that this offer is not intended to solicit real estate business from currently listed property or agreements with other Realtors/Brokers.
Our Lady of Victory is a Catholic school located in Northville which provides a Catholic education for grades K-8. Brandt Real Estate supports OLV by providing financial support to fund educational and extracurricular activities, as well as sponsoring various events.
The St. Vincent de Paul Society was established to give back to impoverished members of the community. Brandt Real Estate gives back by encouraging volunteer participation and providing financial support to the St. Vincent de Paul Soup Kitchen.
Founded in 1983, the Northville Civic Concern was created to give back to those in need in the community by distributing food to Northville residents. Brandt Real Estate proudly supports its annual events and provides other financial support.
Main Street League is an organization of women dedicated to making a difference in the community by contributing time, talent and financial resources to those in need. Brandt Real Estate supports the Main Street League by providing donations for annual events and continuing to help share their message in the community.
St. Mary Mercy Health is an organized approach to meeting community health needs and providing healthcare to those who need it most. Brandt Real Estate supports this organization by providing donations and prizes for its yearly gala.